3.27.2011

Lots and Lots of Setbacks

The con yesterday was... kind of a disaster.  Didn't get approached by anyone looking for me, but I just couldn't enjoy myself.  Got a bit of nausea and that nasty feeling of being watched one usually gets when He's around, but I never saw him.  I suspect my cosplay probably had something to do with that "watched" feeling, but still...

Anyway, right around dinner time I started coughing and realized the battery on my camera was dead.  I had to leave early, and still felt followed the whole way home.  I passed out in the evening and woke up feeling like crap around noon today.  I really hate passing out like that without meaning to sleep.  I've had a history of it happening long before I ever knew any of this, but it's taken a more disturbing tone in light of these events.

An apology for the lack of videos in the last week or so... schoolwork has been vast and time-consuming, including a group project for a 50-minute presentation about Bloody Poetry, tcom scene treatments and a screenplay all due in the next few weeks, I've been pretty tied up.  In the meantime, I can at least try to keep people updated on things.  Now... the setbacks I mentioned:

Jay began to tweet about being unable to open his Youtube. Then slowly tweeted himself out of conciousness, then this happened.



So... was Alex haunted as a child long ago? Did someone like totheark edit an old home movie to make it appear so? What happened to Jay?



Poor Alana. I doubt she survived that. I'm still unclear on the facebook assets of this case, so I'm not sure if we know for sure who Baghead is.



Retroactive, but still. I shat brix and am particularly worried for how much Noah's sanity is slipping here.



The only step forward, if we wish to call it that, is that Jeff and the others got a step closer to Dr. Corenthal, and get burned for it. Hopefully the items from the storage unit will yield some useful information.

Everyone's been facing major setbacks in the last week or so.  I know things usually get worse and don't get better in these situations.  Just wish we all could have made some kind of progress by now.  I've been trying to figure out Benefactor puzzle based on some of your suggestions.  Still no progress, though like I said, I haven't had much time.  Let me know if you find anything.

P.S. A lot of people have been tweeting/messaging me about certain videos.  Please check the playlists on my channel before you do.  If it's on the Playlist, I've seen it already.  Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. Dr Cairo, You and I need to have words on the subject of Josh Rallus's situation. I can catch you up, and I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can provide you with protections for when you sleep if you'd be willing to use them.

    You *must* sleep. Without sleep, the mind becomes disordered, and it's easier for them to get in and "rearrange the furniture" so to speak. Sleep deprivation is the tool of cults and torturers. On the other hand, when you're asleep, you're helpless to stop them from messing with you physically *and* mentally. It's a paradox; I know.

    Let me know if you're interested, and I will send you a message via Youtube with detailed instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get sleep. You're no good to us deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to relax a bit.
    Someone is hosting a parody of the 7 trials of HABIT
    I highly suggest you join.
    www.youtube.com/user/ohgodhesatmywindow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I shat brix too when I saw Tribe Twelve's newest video. Heart started racing when I saw Operator on top of the Observation tower. Did you see all those arms?
    -UZUKI

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cairo. i rewatcehd entry ####### on marble hornets and a friend noticed all the people wore different masks and noticed 4 total.

    this leads me to think totheark is not a person but a collection of people. When one falls the other takes over which makes me think tims the tank of the group leading to 3 other memebers

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/axels_red_rose/fourmaskies.png

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do know that marble hornets is a video series. I do belive in slender man, and i really enjoy marble hornets, but it's not real. If you don't belive me watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr38zIG3SUI

    ReplyDelete