4.19.2011

What's up Doc?

It's been almost 10 days.  What's the matter?  No witty comeback?  No threat?  No acknowledgement of my words simply to call them lies?

...

:\

Fine.  Then I'll provide the narration.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm not some average proxy.  Not some mentally dominated twat under the big man's thumb who likes to, as you say, tackle fucking everything.  No no.  I've got free will to spare, and I dOn't NEed To talk lIke this Most of thE time.  (One time means nothing.)  Truth be told, the only reason I did what I have up to this point was to get you people to pay attention and work out your grey matter, because it needs to be in shape if you want to survive.

Cairo's made you all weak.  He's handing you the answers.  Enabling people to TLDR; their way out of training themselves.  Let's say you're victimized next.  Who's better prepared to survive... someone who read Dreams in Darkness and Seeking Truth and riddled everything out for themselves or someone who just skimmed through the Compilations?  That's not his only crime, but it certainly counts for something.

As for the Doctor himself, I'm surprised so few of you have taken noticed of his absence.  I assure you, I've done nothing to him, aside from steal the password out of a notebook of his.  I've lost track of his whereabouts myself.  Then again, I don't pretend to understand the big man and why he does things. I'm looking into the situation.  Another guy disappeared at the same time, I think I'll start there.

Either way, I'll pull back the curtain soon enough.  Doctor, if/when you come back, feel free to delete this post.  It'll only help dig your own grave.

And for the sake of clarity, I'm not Cairo's benefactor.  I'm yours.

- F(x)B

14 comments:

  1. What....

    Oh boy, this is going to get rather interesting from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Fuck.
    This is not good. Alright Benefactor, What exactly do you want from us? For an above average proxy, your still as cryptic as one. Also, love the new video. I must have a talk with Drage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making an add-on to my last comment, I think we need to make a chat or something so we can communicate and solve these things a little faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GreyouTT I'm sure you can find some kind of communication channel for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, see, when I read your signature of the name you chose, my first thought was FOB, as in screw-up, which you most certainly will. Toodles~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to school where Cairo does, and I think I saw the Slenderman himself in his room. He was just staring out his window with no face, and the suit, so I saw him and not Cairo. I think I wasn't seen, but I think something bad happened to Cairo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon: Wait what? Who are you? What day was this? Are you a troll?

    @Fear: I'm sure I can. And I will...after school today >_>

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I am not a troll. I am a student at Cario's college of Bowling Green who is keeping my identity secret to protect myself. It was about a week ago, that I was walking back to my room from McDonalds and saw Slendy starring out a window. I think it was Cairo's room what with Slendy being there. I am worried for him and have been since I saw Slenderman. I hope it was just a prank but I fear with his absence that it was not. And no I am not a troll, just someone who doesn't want Slendy after me more than he already might be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...That's never a good sign... I knew it was way too goddamn quiet lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, yeah, it is not a crime to investigate something for yourself and then to show your findings to others. What Cairo has done is not a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could have just been that mannikin Cairo had set up before the police made him take it down... maybe...

    I'd rather not think Cairo's been turned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chatango Group is ready. http://compiletruth.chatango.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shit guys look at Cairo's twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What do you mean MY benefactor? You think that just because I follow the mythos or read this guys blog I'm weak? That I'm sort of some spineless "sheep" who can't think for yourself? Well you got another thing coming pal, and proxies like you make me sick, your just another berserker who thinks hes all that. So reveal the truth, I'd really like to know what you gotta say buddy.

    ReplyDelete